Ready by Five's programs are built on our Philosophy and Core Values:
• Parents are the most significant teachers of their young children.
• Programs are culturally appropriate to the communities we serve.
• Collaboration with parents and community partners is integral to our process.
• Rigorous long-term evaluation guide our programs to success.
• Professional development opportunities are key for all family literacy and early learning providers.
• Our community understands the value of early learning, takes responsibility for developing the Ready Child, and advances early learning opportunities for all children
Our Programs: Ready by Five works to ensure academic success through a core, four-part Family Literacy program, involving (1) adult ESL, literacy, computers; (2) children’s education; (3) interactive literacy between parents and children; and (4) parenting skills.